SHIP REPAIRERS LIABILITY LEGACY UNDERWRITERS
Legacy Underwriters in Florida knows that a Ship repairer needs to cover loss or damage to vessels at all times while in their care, custody and control including while being worked upon, being shifted in tow or otherwise or on trials.
OUR SHIP REPAIRERS COVERAGE
- Loss/damage to the vessel in the care of the Assured for the purposes of being worked upon
- Shifting and moving within the port confines, including trial trips
- Loss/damage to cargo etc. on or discharged from the vessel being subject of repair
- Loss/damage to machinery while removed from vessel for the purpose of being worked upon, including while in transit between vessel and repairers premises
removal of wreck
- Loss/damage to Third Party property arising from ship repairing activities
- Sudden and accidental Seepage & Pollution.
At Legacy Underwriters, our Ship Repairers Liability (SRL) insurance is designed to provide cover against liabilities arising from acts of negligence which result in loss or damage to the property of others whilst being worked upon at the yard or personal injury to others while visiting the yard.
Other work, being repair and modification operations carried out by the yard which do not fall with the scope of ship repair
- Coverage for workmen employed by the Insured
- Legal liability for death or personal injury
Depending on needs, Legacy Underwriters can also develop comprehensive package to provide coverage for ‘non-marine’ liabilities, including cover for general third party exposures for loss, damage and injury not directly related to ship repairing operations and product guarantee to cover ongoing liabilities arising from specialist repair or modification work.
REQUEST MORE INFO ON SHIP REPAIRERS LIABILITY